After extracting all my teeth but my front two, placing two implants on L side my R side which was suppose to hold three implants shattered:
I was sewn up started on antibiotics and predisone until healed. Than went back in and did a bone graft with cadaver bones. Two weeks later I have a massive infection and had to remove all the bone and infection from r side. I have many allergies to antibiotics and am still feeling weak from incident. My l side implants are doing well, im seeing a ENT to make sure no infection in sinuses and getting scan. Meanwhile all I have is a flipper and no idea what to do next. I will get dentures before any other kind of animal bone is placed in there. what are some other options?