One of the implants is releasing this battery sensation
Directly after the anaesthesia wore out from the first phase of the 2 implants I had, one of them has a hot electrical current sensation since then. I also have a slight metalic taste all the time.
It is so unpleasant that I am thinking of taking it our.
Any idea why is this happening and what should I do?
It is now 6 months since it was placed. both teeth have been built on the metal implant but yet one of the implants is releasing this battery sensation.
I am very dissapointed because I am considering extracting a healthy implant as it is so distressing.