Periodonist or Endodonist First

by m shah

As per my dentist,I need treatment both for my gums and root canal.

Please let me know whom I should see first, the Periodonist (for the gum treatment) or the Endodonist(for root canal).

I don't have any insurance and I don't want to waste my time and money by going to the wrong person first. But I need these treatments asap.

Any advice.


Comments for Periodonist or Endodonist First

Click here to add your own comments

by: Dr B

You should see the Periodontist first. He / She can determine if the tooth is periodontally stable enough to keep. If the tooth doesn't have enough bone or support to keep in the mouth then endodontic treatment of the tooth makes no sense.

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Dental Implants General Archive.

Where Now ?? - Check out our most popular topics :

Ball & Bar attachments Implant abutments Dental implant Procedures related pictures

Search This Website-


Subscribe To Our Newsletter




Don't worry - your e-mail address
is totally secure.